this is the sickest city that I've ever been or seen

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Denis leaves ZERO TO SIXTY


The time has come to say goodbye...

Hello All,

After more than a year of some great times and even greater music, it is with heavy heart that I must announce my departure from Zero To Sixty. There are no musical differences; no personal differences (and no, no early April Fool's joke either). Life and how I now choose to live it has taken virtually all of my free time and rather than hold the band back, we've agreed that ZTS deserves someone who can give the band the time and energy it most certainly deserves. I walk away with nothing but love for these guys-Dan and I are tighter than ever (millions of gallons of water under the bridge saw to that), and in Mike, Mirek, Lukas and Kris, I have friendships that I refuse to let fade.

My final show with Zero To Sixty will be on Saturday, October 11th in Chicago at the Cobra Lounge. We are playing a Riot Fest-related show with Valient Thorr and Black President. If memory serves me right, the show is free and starts at 10pm. I'm sure more bulletins will follow.

Thank you, all of you, for your continued support. Keep your eyes peeled to this page for future ZTS announcements.

Best,

Denis

No comments: